...Our amazing life...

My photo
We met in June of 2007, dated for 7 months & got engaged - January 1, 2008. We were married on July 26, 2008 and welcomed our daughter, Kaitlynn Leane into the world on August 20, 2009. We said hello & goodbye to our precious son, baby Joshua on December 5, 2011. We are blessed knowing that we'll be with him again one day in Heaven. We also have two sweet beagles, Willa (4) and Sadie (1). God has truly blessed our family in numerous ways! We both have extremely wonderful and loving parents, plus amazing friends! We couldn't be any happier!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Evene Day Spa

http://www.evenedayspa.com/

My trip to the Evene Day Spa was wonderful! I was having a very stressful morning and almost talked myself out of rescheduling. My wonderful husband told me to go ahead and keep my appointment because I needed some relaxation & rest!

When I first got there, I checked in and sat down in the waiting area. I had my 1-hour Prenatal Massage first. I was taken back to my room where this would take place and was told to completely undress expept for the undies! Because I was in my 3rd trimester, they had me lay on my side with a body pillow. They did one side for 30 minutes and then I flipped over and they did the other side. I know I fell asleep because it was over way before I thought an hour had passed! At this point, I was completely relaxed and not wanting to get up :) In all of the rooms, they have it dark, lit with candles, and soft, relaxing music playing in the background.

After the massage was over, they took me to another room where I would get my 1-hour European Facial. Also known as pure bliss :) She looked over my skin really well before starting and told me my complexion was excellent. That made me feel really good! Everyone that knows me and has seen my eyebrows knows that they are thin and non-existent. She applied color to my eyebrows after slightly shaping them (again, non-existent) that will last for 4-5 weeks! I was so excited when I saw them and that I don't have to color them everyday just to see them on my face :) After working on my eyebrows, she spent the rest of the time on my face, neck, shoulder, hands, & legs. I have no idea what she used, but all of it felt absolutely amazing!

Definitely one of my top 5 days in a REALLY long time! There is nothing quite like being pampered & completely relaxed at 28 weeks pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment