...Our amazing life...

My photo
We met in June of 2007, dated for 7 months & got engaged - January 1, 2008. We were married on July 26, 2008 and welcomed our daughter, Kaitlynn Leane into the world on August 20, 2009. We said hello & goodbye to our precious son, baby Joshua on December 5, 2011. We are blessed knowing that we'll be with him again one day in Heaven. We also have two sweet beagles, Willa (4) and Sadie (1). God has truly blessed our family in numerous ways! We both have extremely wonderful and loving parents, plus amazing friends! We couldn't be any happier!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

33 Weeks....Indigestion Anyone?

Another week has flown by! Kelly and I are 33 weeks pregnant and have only 49 days to go! We are under the 50 day mark now - very exciting!!

This past weekend was exhausting!! Kelly & I went to Hayesville for Kristin & Shea's wedding weekend. We drove in Thursday around 2:00pm to help get things set up & finished. Kelly & his dad worked on the tent and white Christmas lights for two straight days, but were finally able to figure out how to keep them on without burning out any fuses. I spent my time inside helping Kristin & Donna finish up final touches for the wedding. The weekend was very successful, a lot of fun, and exhausting - but everyone enjoyed themselves and had a wonderful time! Here are some pictures from the wedding weekend:


Kelly & I at the Rehearsal


My two precious nieces - Madison & Morgan


Kelly with his nieces - Madison & Morgan


The beautiful bride-to-be, Kristin Crawford (Taylor-to-be)


My beautiful sister-in-law.....she's going to be an awesome aunt!!


Kristin with her proud parents, Donna & Keith


The Newlyweds - Shea & Kristin Taylor


This week I have been really battling indigestion/heartburn & the fun symptom of diarrhea. The indigestion has been the worst part of it all. I have had four sleepless nights in-a-row because of my indigestion. I called my doctor first thing Monday morning and unfortunately they wouldn't give me a prescription for Prevacid. They told me since Maalox wasn't working well to try Gaviscon. I went that afternoon to Walgreen's and got some of that along with Imodium for my other issues. The Gaviscon is working wonders on me, but it tastes absolutely horrible. It only comes in chewable tablets - tastes very chalky & foams in your mouth. Not the best experience while taking medicine, but I was ready to do anything after night #4 of no sleep. Thankfully Monday night rolled around - I took another dose of my chalky, foamy Gaviscon and headed to bed. I was able to finally sleep through the night except for my occasional bathroom visits. Thank goodness!

Kelly wanted me to rest this week, but that doesn't really work with me. I spent Tuesday cleaning the house, however I did take some breaks in between dusting & vacuuming to just sit and rest. That counts, right?? Wednesday I rearranged some things in our home so we could move our elliptical from the porch inside. It's just so hot on the porch after 9:00am that I don't enjoy using it, so I asked Kelly to move it inside. Don't worry - I was very careful with the things I moved and rearranged. I only moved things that Kelly wouldn't mind me moving since he's the one I have to answer to at night. :)

This morning, Kelly & I had our 33-week check-up with Dr. Walters. Our baby girl finally decided to grow a little bit = we don't have to go for a bone growth check.

Here are some updates:
Blood Pressure: normal 96/62
Heart rate: 158 - "happy girl"
Fundal Height: 32 cm
Weight Gain: 3lbs = 21 lbs total

***My twin brother & his wife are going in the morning and being induced at 6:00am!! Our precious niece, Elizabeth Brooke Watson will be here sometime tomorrow!!***
Check back for pictures :)

Our next appointment is in 2 weeks on Friday, July 31st at 9:00am. After this appointment, Kelly & I will go once a week until Kaitlynn decides to make her arrival!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the ultrasound, but at least they were able to reschedule so quickly! So while you're looking at your little girl in utero, Bridgette and Mark will be meeting theirs. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete