...Our amazing life...

My photo
We met in June of 2007, dated for 7 months & got engaged - January 1, 2008. We were married on July 26, 2008 and welcomed our daughter, Kaitlynn Leane into the world on August 20, 2009. We said hello & goodbye to our precious son, baby Joshua on December 5, 2011. We are blessed knowing that we'll be with him again one day in Heaven. We also have two sweet beagles, Willa (4) and Sadie (1). God has truly blessed our family in numerous ways! We both have extremely wonderful and loving parents, plus amazing friends! We couldn't be any happier!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend


We spent Easter weekend this year in Greenville visiting my side of the family!! It was wonderful seeing all the family and some very close friends! We had planned on leaving Friday night after seeing Chris Tomlin in concert at the Verizon Amphitheater here in Atlanta. However, our plans changed quickly as the multiple tornadoes and crazy thunderstorms quickly rolled into our area. We ended up leaving around 7:00am Saturday morning to make our drive to Greenville.

It started out on a great foot - I had my much needed hair appointment! Afterwards, my mom fixed lunch for me, Kelly, Mark & Bridgette! We headed to Spartanburg to see my grandparents, aunt & uncle. It's always good seeing them - we don't get to do that enough! Everyone seemed to be doing well! We also were able to visit with my other grandmother Saturday night! She made my favorite snack - cheese cookies. No matter how many times I attempt to fix them, her cheese cookies ALWAYS turn out better! It must be a grandmother thing!

We were also very lucky to meet up with Jeremy, Karen, and Maggie Moo for ice cream earlier in the day! It was wonderful being able to catch up with them and visit! I cannot believe how much Maggie has grown over the past 3 months! We are all ready for Kaitlynn to be here so she can eventually play with Maggie :)

Sunday was a wonderful day - we went to Edwards Road for Easter Sunday! We saw so many people that I usually don't see everytime we're in town. Everyone was curious to see if I had "popped" yet... or should we say it Kaitlynn had popped. HAHA - that term still makes me laugh! The service and time at ERBC was wonderful - I always do enjoy Easter sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment