...Our amazing life...

My photo
We met in June of 2007, dated for 7 months & got engaged - January 1, 2008. We were married on July 26, 2008 and welcomed our daughter, Kaitlynn Leane into the world on August 20, 2009. We said hello & goodbye to our precious son, baby Joshua on December 5, 2011. We are blessed knowing that we'll be with him again one day in Heaven. We also have two sweet beagles, Willa (4) and Sadie (1). God has truly blessed our family in numerous ways! We both have extremely wonderful and loving parents, plus amazing friends! We couldn't be any happier!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

20 Weeks and Counting!!

Kelly & I with our two girls - Kaitlynn & Willa :)

Kelly & I are finally at the half way mark in our pregnancy!! We are 5 months or 20 weeks along! Kaitlynn is kicking more and more each day. It is also getting a lot more obvious as well. Kelly felt her again last night, but again, just faintly. I cannot wait for him to be able to feel her the way I do. She is definitely more active when I am wanting to lay down and relax. Go figure :)

After a long day at work, going to the gym, and taking care of things at the house - my body definitely has started aching a bit more! I feel great until about 7:00 or so at night! Kelly helps out a lot with everything and also trys to make me a little more comfortable.

With us being half way to our time of meeting Kaitlynn, things really are going great! We are just very ready to meet her and have her home with us!

Here are a few pictures from our 20 week mark!


No comments:

Post a Comment