...Our amazing life...

My photo
We met in June of 2007, dated for 7 months & got engaged - January 1, 2008. We were married on July 26, 2008 and welcomed our daughter, Kaitlynn Leane into the world on August 20, 2009. We said hello & goodbye to our precious son, baby Joshua on December 5, 2011. We are blessed knowing that we'll be with him again one day in Heaven. We also have two sweet beagles, Willa (4) and Sadie (1). God has truly blessed our family in numerous ways! We both have extremely wonderful and loving parents, plus amazing friends! We couldn't be any happier!

Monday, April 13, 2009

20 Weeks and Counting


Kelly & I went to the doctor last week and found out we were having a baby girl! We had already chosen 4 names - two boys & two girls, so picking which one was definitely an easy job. We both decided on Kaitlynn Leane Crawford. I gave up my middle name when we got married so I could keep my maiden name - Watson. I always loved and still love my "middle name," so we are going to give it to Kaitlynn.

The doctor told us we were right on track for our September 3 delivery date. We found out Kaitlynn weighs about 8 ounces & measures about 6 inches long. During the ultra sound we saw all of her bones, and her organs. It was definitely an emotional experience! I couldn't help but tear up and be filled with joy and excitement over the next several months to come. We cannot wait for Kaitlynn to be here and become part of our family. Willa is definitely ready for a baby sister :)

The doctor did not get all the pictures she wanted of her heart so we get to go back for another ultra sound on May 7th!! I am definitely looking forward to seeing our baby girl again in 3 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're doing a blog! It's such a neat keepsake of the whole journey. Plus, you can post "private" entries kind of like diary entries of your thoughts and feelings that no one else can see.

    David and I look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete