...Our amazing life...

My photo
We met in June of 2007, dated for 7 months & got engaged - January 1, 2008. We were married on July 26, 2008 and welcomed our daughter, Kaitlynn Leane into the world on August 20, 2009. We said hello & goodbye to our precious son, baby Joshua on December 5, 2011. We are blessed knowing that we'll be with him again one day in Heaven. We also have two sweet beagles, Willa (4) and Sadie (1). God has truly blessed our family in numerous ways! We both have extremely wonderful and loving parents, plus amazing friends! We couldn't be any happier!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

Yesterday was a very special day! I was able to celebrate my first official mother's day. Last year, Kelly did celebrate me as a mom - we were 6 months pregnant at the time. However, this year it was so much more meaningful. Because of our precious daughter, I am now a mom. Being a mom is the best gift I could have ever received. Since Kaitlynn was born, Kelly & I have definitely experienced our difficulties learning to be parents, but as the days pass and we learn more & more about our growing, beautiful daughter - we feel so blessed to be parents and so lucky to have such a great daughter to raise up in our love & care.

We're truly blessed, and I was shown so much love yesterday and this past weekend as I was able to celebrate my first Mother's Day.

The sunset - night before Mother's Day

My two girls.....
We spent the morning at church. Our pastor, Bryant Wright talked about the influence of a woman - it was a wonderful sermon! Kaitlynn never sleeps in the nursery, and always passes out once we get home - she ended up taking a solid 3-hour nap from 12pm-3pm allowing Kelly and I to cook a nice lunch together, and catch up on some zzzzzzz's.

Kelly & Kaitlynn took me out to dinner at California Dreaming Sunday night. We had so much fun - here are some pictures :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment