...Our amazing life...

My photo
We met in June of 2007, dated for 7 months & got engaged - January 1, 2008. We were married on July 26, 2008 and welcomed our daughter, Kaitlynn Leane into the world on August 20, 2009. We said hello & goodbye to our precious son, baby Joshua on December 5, 2011. We are blessed knowing that we'll be with him again one day in Heaven. We also have two sweet beagles, Willa (4) and Sadie (1). God has truly blessed our family in numerous ways! We both have extremely wonderful and loving parents, plus amazing friends! We couldn't be any happier!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

26 Weeks......Under the 100 day count!

This has been a very emotional week for Kelly & I. I have just finished my teaching job at Sweet Apple Elementary and Kelly is now our financial provider. Thankfully I will continue to receive a pay check through the end of August, but after that - he's it!! We are so excited that this marks another milestone for us in our lives. After our anniversary in July, the next big event is the arrival of our daughter. Finishing up my job has been a rollar coaster ride - I am very excited about staying home with our daughter, but it's going to take some getting used to. I always enjoy the summer because I head back to work in early August, but this year is quite different since I won't be heading back. I'm looking forward to keeping up with the people I worked with, but will miss them greatly!

I'm still walking & working out on a daily basis. I feel really good these days so I'm sticking with it. I weighed myself today and I have gained a total of 11 lbs so far. Some days I still struggle with the issue of gaining weight even though I'm pregnant, but with the help of my wonderful husband I'm getting used to the idea of putting this weight on. Kelly has been such an encourager to me to stick with working out, but he also reminds me that I'm beautiful to him no matter what :) That makes me happy!

Kaitlynn is still kicking & moving a lot. I've started having problems sleeping again. I usually sleep really well until 3:30am. Between 3:30 & 6:30 is up in the air with getting sleep. My body starts to ache from laying in the bed by that point. I've been able to sleep on the couch sitting up a bit which has helped me from being completely exhausted. Taking Tylenol at night also seems to relax me and help me to sleep a little better than normal. I don't really feel Kaitlynn moving around when I'm trying to sleep - just at night once I've stopped for the day! Kelly still really enjoys feeling her kick each night and now he loves to watch her make my belly jiggle!!

We are heading out tonight to celebrate my official last day of work! I'm surprising him and going where he wanted to go for his birthday this past weekend - Ru Sans for sushi!! I won't be eating raw fish, but I will definitely have soup, salad, and some amazing fried rice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment