...Our amazing life...

My photo
We met in June of 2007, dated for 7 months & got engaged - January 1, 2008. We were married on July 26, 2008 and welcomed our daughter, Kaitlynn Leane into the world on August 20, 2009. We said hello & goodbye to our precious son, baby Joshua on December 5, 2011. We are blessed knowing that we'll be with him again one day in Heaven. We also have two sweet beagles, Willa (4) and Sadie (1). God has truly blessed our family in numerous ways! We both have extremely wonderful and loving parents, plus amazing friends! We couldn't be any happier!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

25 Weeks & The last week of School!

We have officially reached 25 weeks! We have 15 weeks to go or 105 days left!! We cannot believe how quickly the weeks keep rolling by. Kelly & I can feel & see Kaitlynn move around more & more each day! We usually spend time together at night watching her move around. I stay on the go & pretty active during the day that we usually don't feel her until Kelly makes me sit down & rest :) I have been blessed with feeling great these past weeks and still able to walk 2-3 miles & workout at the gym each day. My goal is to continue walking & working out each day until my doctor tells me to stop! Kelly & I were told how much working out helps during labor & delivery - honestly, I'll take any advice to help ease any discomforts & pains that might come our way when Kaitlynn decides to come!

Our next appointment is coming up more quickly than I'd like! It's in 2 weeks - June 4th - this appointment I'll have my check-up, my GYN check-up, as well as my Glucose test....lots of fun all rolled into one lovely Thursday morning! For those of you that truly know my inner most self, you know that I am NOT a fan of needles - which means I am not looking forward to my next appointment in 2 weeks mostly because of the blood work = needles.

At my last appointment, 23 weeks, I weighed in at 9 lbs. I weigh myself once a week at the gym (any more than that might be depressing!) - I weighed myself yesterday and was at 10 lbs. so I am VERY happy!! Working out & eating healthy is definitely paying off and should after the pregnancy.

This week is also exciting because it's my LAST WEEK OF WORK! School is out tomorrow 5-22-09 and I am looking forward to resting & enjoying the summer!! I love being on my own schedule so I'm very excited about that starting much sooner than later! We are definitely blessed & have decided together a while back that I will be at home raising our daughter instead of working. It is very important to the two of us for me to be home with her rather than have someone else raise Kaitlynn. I'm really looking forward to being a stay-at-home-mommy!! It'll be a huge blessing and I can't wait to see & learn what it's going to be like!!

Just 105 days until we meet our beautiful, baby girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo to stay-at-home-mamas! I'm planning on doing the same once our little girl is here. My last day of work is June 30; can't wait! I'm sure you have a huge stack of books that you're already wading through, but if you have time, "In Praise of Stay-at-Home-Moms" by Dr. Laura is fabulous and will really back up your decision to stay at home with Kaitlynn.

    ReplyDelete