...Our amazing life...

My photo
We met in June of 2007, dated for 7 months & got engaged - January 1, 2008. We were married on July 26, 2008 and welcomed our daughter, Kaitlynn Leane into the world on August 20, 2009. We said hello & goodbye to our precious son, baby Joshua on December 5, 2011. We are blessed knowing that we'll be with him again one day in Heaven. We also have two sweet beagles, Willa (4) and Sadie (1). God has truly blessed our family in numerous ways! We both have extremely wonderful and loving parents, plus amazing friends! We couldn't be any happier!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

15 Months Old

It is really hard to believe that Kaitlynn was 15 months old yesterday!! I remember thinking it would seem like forever before she would wear any of her 12-month or 18-month clothes that she had hanging in her closet!! I cannot even begin to explain how fast time has gone by and how much I wish I could put this time I have with her in a bottle & save it forever. This age comes with its challenges, but she is absolutely precious and time is going too quickly! Happy 15 months Kaitlynn!! Mommy & Daddy love & adore you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment